Inventory Management Software
January 8, 2013
Manage and track all aspects of inventory assets, including maintenance, financial processing & stock control. Track stock allocations & movements.
Stock records can be created for all consumable stores. Stock is then available to the maintenance staff and attached to work orders.
A complete stock control ledger is fully integrated to the Work Order process for managing all parts supply, logistics and costing implications. The Stock Management System provides for:
- Recording, control and reporting of all inventory items by category
- Issue and purchase quantity management
- Detailed and accurate forecasting of inventory requirements
- Stock reorder level processing
- Purchasing management
- Multiple storage bins and multiple stock locations
- Issue management
- Inventory valuation Issue charging by cost centre using average costs
- Barcode based stocktaking
- Supply chain management software balancing the disparity between supply and demand by improving business processes
- Supply chain management software helps control costs and inventory, cuts cycle times, improves forecasting and increases flexibility and responsiveness in areas such as planning and execution, stock & material order fulfillment, procurement, production scheduling, logistics, transportation management & warehousing
Costs of inventory used are added to overall maintenance costs for both equipment and property management under material charging.
Stock may be held on site or ordered from suppliers when needed, all under the one system.
- Stock Catalogue Report
Restricted Stock Catalogue Report
Stock Summary Report
Write Offs/Transfer Report
Economic Order Quantity Report
Stock Issues Report
Requisitions by Stock Item Report
Outstanding Requisitions Report
Dues in Report
Dues Out Report
Product Supplied Report
Stock Locations Report
Cost Centres Report
Issue/Order Units Report